The length is as much personal preference as anything, so don’t get too hung up on the recommendations if you ride a longer or shorter board and are happy with it.
FIND THE RIGHT SIZE OF YOUR SNOWBOARD WITH THE SNOWBOARD SIZE CALCULATOR AND CHARTS.
|SNOWBOARD SIZE||SNOWBOARD WIDTH|
Board Waist Width: 225-235 mm
What we suggest:
- If you want more stability you can pick something even longer.
- If you want more flexible you can pick something shorter.
- For free style riders we are recommending a shorter board so it's more flexible, if you are more into flat tricks, you may want to pick a even shorter one. (about 3-5 cm less than an all mountain board.
- For freeriders we are recommending a longer board coz it's more stable, if you are very into carving chasing for speed, you can pick something even longer.
- Do check your weight is within the board's suggested weight.